General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment: General Insurance Corporation of India is also known as ‘National Reinsurer of India’ and it has released an employment notification for this year. It requires Young, Energetic Graduates/ Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record for 07 posts of Actuarial Apprentices. All the candidates in search of a job are informed that applications will be accepted through email only on or before 25 October 2020.
General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Hiring Organization||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Job||Actuarial Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||25 October 2020.|
General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: General Insurance Corporation of India
Name of The Posts:
- Actuarial Apprentices – 07
Last Date to Apply: The final date for online application form submission is 25 October 2020.
- Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done Graduation/Post Graduation(Science/Mathematics/Statistics) or PG Diploma in Actuarial Science from a recognized engineering college/institute etc.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview and group discussion.
Pay Scale: GIC will give a handsome amount of pay ranging between Rs.32795 – Rs.62315 per month.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by aspirants to apply for GIC recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicant’s age should be between 21 – 27 years as of 30 September 2020. Relaxation up to 30 years for OBCs and 35 years for SCs/STs will be given by GIC.
Official Website: www.gicofindia.com
How To Apply for GIC Recruitment Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to www.gicofindia.com and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- You will see different tabs of headings. Go to the Career tab.
- Download and fill all the fields by entering your information and upload your resume and other necessary documents.
- Submit it to email@example.com
NOTE: The candidate applying for GIC recruitment should have passed at least 7 actuarial subjects of exam conducted by (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFA).