GCC Recruitment 2020: Greater Chennai Corporation is recruiting candidates on purely contract basis for 05 vacancies of District Program Coordinator, Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor as notified by the employment notification issued on the website www.chennaicorporation.gov.in. The applicants need to submit their offline applications for recruitment to the office latest by 04/03/2020.
GCC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Greater Chennai Corporation|
|Name of the Job||District Program Coordinator, Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||04/03/2020|
GCC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Greater Chennai Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- District Program Coordinator-02
- District PPM Coordinator-02
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor-01
Last Date to Apply: 04/03/2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have qualified Bachelor Degree with Diploma (MLT)/ PG Degree in relevant discipline/ MBA/ PG Diploma in Management or health Administration.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will be organized and the candidates need to attend Personal Interview and on the basis of their performance evaluation they will be hired.
Pay Scale: Salary to be paid to the candidates appointed on the above posts is Rupees 20,000 (Post 1), Rupees 19,000 (Post 2) and Rupees 15,000 (Post 3).
Application Fees: Do not pay any kind of application fee as the same is not specified in the official notification.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified rules and regulations of the organization for post concerned.
Official Website: www.chennaicorporation.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for GCC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, go to www.chennaicorporation.gov.in and download an take a print of the format of application provided by Greater Chennai Corporation.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form with a black or blue ball pen in own handwriting only.
- Paste a photo of yours and sign across the photo in columns provided on the form.
- Attach copies of academic certificates and send application to: The Program Officer-NTEP,District TB Center,No.26, Puliyanthope High Road,Puliyanthope,Chennai-600012
NOTE: The filled applications must be received at the office address latest by 05:00 PM on 04/03/2020.