GAIL Recruitment: Applications have been invited by the Gas Authority of India Limited for recruitment of candidates for filling 25 vacancies of Executive Trainee. The applications must be submitted online on www.gailonline.com latest by 12/03/2020. Read all of the details and instructions provide below to make sure that you are eligible.
GAIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Executive Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Last Date to Apply||12/03/2020|
GAIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gas Authority of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical)-15
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)-10
Last Date to Apply: 12/03/2020
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Engineering is a must to be possessed by every candidate applying for recruitment.
Selection Procedure: GATE 2020 Score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be the basis for the selection of candidates for recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be getting a handsome salary of Rupees 60,000-1,80,000/- per month along with other incentives as per the rules of the government.
Application Fees: There is no need to pay the application fee by the candidates of any of the category.
Age criteria: The age limit to be followed by all the candidates is that every candidate must be of age lesser than 28 years. This age will be counted as on 03/03/2020.
Official Website: www.gailonline.com
Important Instructions to apply for GAIL Recruitment:
- The applicants need to apply for the recruitment through online mode only on the official website of Gas Authority of India Limited i.e www.gailonline.com.
- Details must be accurate to 100 percent degree and the candidates need to upload their passport size photo and sign in specified size only.
- Photo and sign must be in jpg format only.
- A fee is not to be paid by the candidates so submit the form after verifying the filled details.
- Keep the soft copy of the filled form as proof for filling the application form.
NOTE: Do not wait till the last date to apply.