EXIM Bank Recruitment: EXIM Bank has invited candidates to apply online on the www.eximbankindia.in for filling 22 vacancies for the posts of Chief Manager, Administrative Officer. The applicants need to make sure that the applications filed by them for recruitment are submitted the latest till 29/02/2020. Academic eligibility criteria and age limit criteria along with other details necessary for the recruitment has been provided below that must be read by the candidates carefully at least once before proceeding further.
EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||EXIM Bank|
|Name of the Job||Chief Manager, Administrative Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Last Date to Apply||29/02/2020|
EXIM Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: EXIM Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Chief Manager (MM III)-02
- Manager (MM II)-08
- Deputy Manager (JM-I)-05
- Administrative Officer-04
- IT Officer-03
Last Date to Apply: 29/02/2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed Graduation Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ LLB/ MCA/ Masters Degree in Hindi/ English from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview of the candidates will be the only basis for the selection of candidates.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of the candidates will be as per the below-specified criteria:
- Post 1: Rs.42,020-51,490/-per month
- Post 2: Rs.31,705-45,950/- per month
- Post 3,4: Rs.23,700-42,020/- per month
- Post 5: Rs.14,00,000/- per month
Application Fees: All the candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category provided below:
- General and OBC category: 600 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH category: 100 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be 18-40 years (Post 1), 18-35 years (Post 2,5) and 18-27 years (Post 3,4). The age of the candidates will be considered as on 01/02/2020.
Official Website: www.eximbankindia.in
Important Instructions to apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment:
- Apply for recruitment in EXIM Bank by filling an online form with all details asked on the website www.eximbankindia.in.
- Pay the fee and upload the specified credentials followed by the final submission of the application form.
NOTE: Applicants have to keep a copy of the filled form as a reference for the future.