ESIC Bareilly Recruitment: A number of vacancies are announced by ESIC Bareilly this year for all the medical aspirants. This article covers all the major details about Specialist and Senior Resident Posts that are vacant in the department and are 19 in number. The department is seeking applications from devotees and brilliant aspirants to fill the vacant seats. The applications need to be submitted online through registered email id on or before 10 October 2020.
ESIC Bareilly Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Bareilly|
|Name of the Job||Specialist and Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date to Apply||10 October 2020|
ESIC Bareilly Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Bareilly
Name of The Posts:
- Full-Time Specialist/Part Time Specialist – 10
- Senior Resident (One Year) – 05
- Senior Resident (03 Year) – 04
Last Date to Apply: The online application form submission is to be done latest by 10 October 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants seeking this job should have completed MBBS and PG Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty with 2 years experience from a recognized college/institute or university.
Selection Procedure: A walk-in-interview will be conducted by the officials to hire pleasing applicants on vacant seats.
Pay Scale: Attractive pay per month will be given to selected applicants for various posts.
Application Fees: ESIC has not asked any application fee from medical aspirants.
- Full-Time Specialist – The age limit is a maximum of 45 years.
- Part-Time Specialist – Age limit is a maximum of 66 years
- Senior Resident – Age limit is a maximum of 37 years
- The age is computed from 12 October 2020.
Official Website: https://www.esic.nic.in
How To Apply For ESIC Bareilly Recruitment Online-
- Go to the official site of ESIC and read the guidelines in detail.
- Now, fill the application form according to the instruction provided by ESIC.
- Attach the documents like Photograph, Signature, ID Proof, DOB Proof, Residence Proof, and experience certificate of yours, etc.
- Submit the form and all other documents in a single file to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 October 2020.
NOTE: The application submitted should be complete in all aspects and take a print out of it for Walk in the Interview procedure.