Department Of School Education Punjab Recruitment: Department Of School Education has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 3294 Master Cadre vacancies on its official site www.educationrecruitmentboard.com. All the aspirants possessing the necessary degree and looking for a Teaching Career can fill the application form online on or before 25 August 2020. Interested candidates can read this advertisement carefully to know about the application process, application fees, selection procedure, pay scale, etc.
Department Of School Education Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department Of School Education|
|Name of the Job||Master Cadre|
|Number of Vacancies||3294|
|Last Date to Apply||25 August 2020|
Department Of School Education Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department Of School Education
Name of The Posts:
- Hindi Teacher – 52
- Social Studies teacher – 54
- Punjabi Teacher – 62
- Maths Teacher – 964
- Science teacher – 1207
- English Teacher – 955
Last Date to Apply: The online application form has started from 29 February 2020 and is extended to 25 August 2020.
- Interested candidates who are applying for various posts should have completed Graduation with B.Ed from an accredited board/university/institute/
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive salary of Rs.10300 per month.
1. Candidates belonging to General/OBC category are liable to pay Rs.1000 as application fees.
2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will have to pay Rs.500 as application fees.
3. ExSM is exempted from payment of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be in the prescribed age limit which is 18-37 years counted from 1 January 2020. The recruiting department will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
How To Apply For Department Of School Education Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Read all of the instructions before applying for recruitment for the Department Of School Education Punjab.
- Fill the application form with accurate and complete information after a successful registration.
- Attach your latest pp size photo and digital signature.
- Pay the application fee and enter the details of the same in the application form.
- Submit the form after rechecking all the details.
NOTE: The candidates should check the official site to get more details regarding this recruitment.