Department of Posts Recruitment 2020: Department of Posts is recruiting candidates for various postal circles across India as has been notified by the official notice issued on the official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Applications are invited for recruitment for 645 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff. The candidates need to ensure that the applications are filled in offline mode and sent to the office by 17/02/2020.
Department of Posts Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Posts|
|Name of the Job||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||645|
|Last Date to Apply||17/02/2020|
Department of Posts Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Posts
Name of The Posts:
Multi Tasking Staff-645
- Multi Tasking Staff (Karnataka)-137
- Multi Tasking Staff (Tamil Nadu)-285
- Multi Tasking Staff (West Bengal)-223
Last Date to Apply: 17/02/2020
Educational Qualifications: The eligibility criteria is that the candidates serving as Gramin Dak Sewak in India post can only apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The Department will be conducting a Written Test to shortlist the candidates to be appointed and promoted to the post of Multi Tasking Staff from Gramin Dak Sewak.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be getting the pay as per the official rules of the government for the payment of wages and salaries for the post of Multi tasking Staff.
Application Fees: There has been no provision for the payment of application fee by the candidates, so make sure that you apply by the said date.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be below the upper age limit specified only.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Posts Recruitment 2020:
- The format of application has been provided by the department and same should be filled with all the required details.
- Paste photo of the applicant and send the filled form to: Concerned Divisional Office or Controlling Unit
- The application must be accompanied by copies of academic qualification certificates of the candidate.
NOTE: For more such updates, keep tuning on website.