Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited decide to hire the skilled and capable candidates for 02 vacancies of Technical Assistant. Applications can be put on the website of the organization by 16th January 2020. The capable candidate should apply after reading the eligibility criteria. We have provided the complete details, it will be beneficial to read the entire notification before applying.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||16th January 2020|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Technical Assistant – 02
Last Date to Apply: 16th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have Diploma (Computer Engineering/IT)/B.Sc (Electronics/CS)/BCA/PGDCA from the accredited college and institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to pass through Objective Type Test, Descriptive Type Written Test and Certificate Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will receive the amount of Rs. 23500-77000/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 200/-
- Exempted for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should not be more than 35 years as on 16th January 2020. The candidate will get the other benefits as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Important Instructions to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should go through the website and then click on the recruitment tab.
- Fill the details on the relevant place in an accurate way.
- Upload the documents having the signature and photograph of the candidates in the required size.
- Deposit the fees and then submit the form before the due date.
- Retain the hard copy of the form for future needs.
- No need to send the print of the form at any address.
NOTE: The candidate should regularly visit the website for important updates.