Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment: Cochin Shipyard Limited has an employment recruitment notification for all the job seekers. The mode of submission of application form is online on their official site on or before 30 June 2020. There are a total of 03 vacant posts of Deputy Manager in the Electronics & Information Technology Department which needs to be filled by intelligent and deserving candidates. This recruitment article has complete information about the name of posts, a number of posts and application processes, etc.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2020|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Manager (Electronics) – 02
- Deputy Manager (Information Technology) – 01
Last Date to Apply: The online application form submission is valid till 30 June 2020 so apply before this date and the process of submission of application form has started from 27 May 2020.
- Deputy Manager (Electronics): Applicants seeking this job should have completed Degree in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Deputy Manager (Information Technology): Applicants seeking this job should have completed Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Written test and personal interview will be the basis of the selection of candidates.
- An attractive monthly salary of Rs.50000 – 160000 will be given for the Deputy Manager (Electronics) post under CSL Recruitment.
- An attractive monthly salary of Rs.40000 – 140000 will be given for the Deputy Manager (IT) post under CSL Recruitment.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.1000
- SC/ST/PwD/Internal Candidates – Nil
- The maximum age of 35 years is permissible for Deputy Manager in the Electronics & Information Technology Department Post.
Official Website: https://cochinshipyard.com
How To Apply For Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to the Career Section on the CSL website and look for the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the instruction provided and attach the documents asked by CSL and pay the application fee through Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking etc.
- Upload your photo and digital signature.
- Submit it before 30 June 2020.
NOTE: You can check the official website to get more updates regarding this recruitment and this recruitment is for the Kochi region in the state of Kerala.