Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) was set up in 1968 by the Government of India with the help of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) at Chennai. CIPET works from different areas spread the nation over taking into account the necessities of Polymer and associated enterprises.
CIPET Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology is recruiting Senior Officer in different workplaces. The complete opportunities announced is 04. Applicants who are energetically sitting tight for the enlistment notice can apply soon as the last date to apply for this enrollment is tenth April 2020.
In case you need to look for extra information with respect to qualification measures, the application process, choice procedure, pay scale, and some more, read the article further.
CIPET Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Job||Senior Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|Last Date to Apply||29/05/2020|
CIPET Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for CIPET Recruitment 2020
See the must know qualification standards to get qualified for entering CIPET Recruitment 2020. Peruse the below information.
The candidate who wants to apply for this job must carry done Graduation in any discipline from recognized University.
If you want to know detailed info about age limit criteria, you must go through the complete official notification.
CIPET Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Catch here every single detail for application charge, determination procedure, and pay scale under CIPET enlistment 2020.
All category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Written exam and interview will be parts of the selection process and candidates will be selected as per their performance.
Qualified candidates will be offered Rs. Rs.67700 as a payable salary.
Important Instructions to Apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020
Understand the given advances in the event that you need to apply online for CIPET Recruitment 2020 with no mistake.
- Step 1: Applications are required to send offline. No online technique is there to apply.
- Step 2: If you need to peruse the subtleties you can go to legitimate site www.cipet.gov.in
- Step 3: Verify the job notification in the enrollment area and check the info.
- Step 4: Once you affirm your qualification, fill the application structure by filling components required like your name, address, capability, work experience, and so forth.
- Step 5: At last download the form and get a print copy.
- Step 6: Send the copy with your attached document copies @ The Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032