CGPSC Recruitment 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has asked for online applications to be filled on the website www.psc.cg.gov.in. Applicants need to make sure to apply for the recruitment for 290 vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Civil Judge, State Engineering Services Exam, Assistant.
CGPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Civil Judge, State Engineering Services Exam, Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||290|
|Last Date to Apply||Given Below|
CGPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon-162
- Civil Judge-32
- Assistant Engineer (State Engineering Services Exam)-89
- Assistant Geo-Hydrologist-0
- Assistant Geo-Physicist-01
- Assistant Geo-Chemist-01
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1,4-6: 16/04/2020
- Post 2: 02/04/2020
- Post 3: 10/03/2020
Educational Qualifications: Following is the academic eligibility criteria to be followed by all the candidates:
- Post 1: Degree in Veterinary Science
- Post 2: Degree in Law
- Post 3: Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Post 4-6: Post Graduate Degree in relevant field
Selection Procedure: Written Exam Viva Voce and Personal interview will be the basis for selection of candidates.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of the candidates will be as follows:
- Post 1: Rupees 56,100/- per month
- Post 2: Rupees 27,700-44,770/- per month
- Post 3-6: Rupees 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rupees 5,400/- per month
Application Fees: Fee to be paid for application is:
- General/OBC and All India Category: Rupees 400
- SC/ ST of CG State and for all PH candidates: 300 Rupees
Age criteria: Age limit is 21-30 years for Other State candidates and 21-40 years CG State candidates.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission and fill application form on www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Pay the fee as applicable and then upload photo and sign as per the specified size and format.
- Also, the candidates need to submit their form and keep the soft or hard copy saved for their future reference but not to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: We have made all efforts to provide all the details so read carefully.