Cantonment Board Dehuroad Recruitment 2020: Cantonment Board Dehuroad is asking for applications from candidates in online mode for recruitment for 01 vacancy of Resident Medical Officer to be filled on www.cbdehuroad.org below latest by 05/03/2020. The candidates need to ensure that all the details are filled as per the academic records.
Cantonment Board Dehuroad Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board Dehuroad|
|Name of the Job||Resident Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||05/03/2020|
Cantonment Board Dehuroad Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board Dehuroad
Name of The Posts:
- Resident Medical Officer-01
Last Date to Apply: 05/03/2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed MBBS from a recognized college or university. Along with this the candidates possessing MD Degree and 2 years experience can also apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview of the candidates will be held to decide about the final selection of candidates.
Pay Scale: The applicants will be offered with a handsome salary as per the specified rules. The candidates will be paid Rupees 67,700-2,08,700/- per month as salary.
Application Fees: The application fee for Ex-Servicemen Category is NIL. The age limit for All other Categories is 500 Rupees.
Age criteria: The candidates of the age of 18-32 years to be considered as on 05/03/2020 can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.cbdehuroad.org
Important Instructions to apply for Cantonment Board Dehuroad Recruitment 2020:
- The applicants need to apply for recruitment by filling the applications till 05/03/2020 for getting a job in Cantonment Board Dehuroad.
- The candidates will have to upload all the required credentials.
- The credentials include passport size photo, copies of academic certificates and signature of the applicant.
- Fee will be paid online only through internet banking, debit or credit card.
- Submit the online application form latest by 05/03/2020.
NOTE: Make sure to keep the hard copies of the online filled form to the office address but do not send the hard copies to the office address as not required for same.