Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It is the second-largest bank in India, next to the State Bank of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in Mumbai.
BOB Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Bank of Baroda 2020 will soon be held by the Bank of Baroda officials. There is an aggregate of 01 opportunities accessible for which graduates, postgraduates and experts can apply. The opportunities accessible are that of Chief Risk Officer for which applicants need to apply on the web.
Here you will get all information related to the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, pay scale and much more.
BOB Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Name of the Job||Chief Risk Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||22/04/2020|
BOB Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for BOB Recruitment 2020
If you are interested to apply, please understand the eligibility criteria to apply for the posts under BOB recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who are ready to apply must know the educational qualification too. Only those candidates who have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation from an authorised university/ Institute will be eligible to apply.
Ge limit condition for all candidates is upto 60 years as on 13th April 2020.
BOB Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Grab whole info about the application fee, selection process and pay scale under BOB recruitment 2020.
There is no application fee for any category candidate.
To select the candidates the officials will arrange a written test/ skill test and personal interview process.
Salary will be given to selected aspirants as per the official norms.
Important Instructions to Apply for BOB Recruitment 2020
Please have a look at the below written step by step procedure to apply online for BOB Recruitment 2020
- Step 1: All applications will be received online only on the official website.
- Step 2: Visit the official website www.bankofbaroda.in
- Step 3: Check the apply link section and click on it.
- Step 4: Follow the shown instructions carefully while filling applications.
- Step 5: Enter correct data in the relevant columns as required.
- Step 6: Field marked with * is a mandatory field and requires to be filled.
- Step 7: You must fill the characters shown in the image as a security for application.
- Step 8: You should ensure once again that the information is correct before submitting