BCSBC Recruitment 2020: This article is useful for those aspirants who are waiting for recruitment news in the forest department. As Environment, Forest & Climate Change Department wants to admit 236 energetic persons for vacancies of Forester. The deadline for the job application is 10th September 2020.
BCSBC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Environment, Forest & Climate Change Department|
|Name of the Job||Forester|
|Number of Vacancies||236|
|Last Date to Apply||September 10, 2020|
BCSBC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Environment, Forest & Climate Change Department
Name of The Posts:
- Forester – 236
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be compulsorily Senior Secondary from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: BCSBC decides to adopt three methods for the final selection and they are :
- Written Test.
- Physical Test.
- Merit List.
Pay Scale: Pay scale will be offered at the handsome level of Rs. 29200 to 92300/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees will be of a different amount for distinct categories as below :
- GEN/OBC – INR 450/-
- SC/ST (Bihar Only) – INR 112/-
Age criteria: The candidate applying for the post must be in the age group of 18-25 years. Relaxation rules will be applied as per the organization norms and according to this, the upper limit for reserved candidates is 30 years.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BCSBC Recruitment 2020:
- In the first step of the application process, the candidate is required to register himself on the website with the help of e-mail/mobile.
- Fill entire information about the name, age, gender, mobile, e-mail, etc. in the form and remit fees in the online medium after reading the complete description.
- In the 02nd step of registration, put the details about the parent’s name, qualifications, and experience.
- At the same time upload the scanned photograph in the white background.
- In the last submit the form and retain the hard copy for security reasons.
NOTE: Later on, if while matching details filled in the form with the original certificates, it is found to be a mismatch, then the application will be rejected.