The Assam Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Assam in India. A regular police force was initiated in Assam by the British after the Treaty of Yandaboo to maintain the law and order. It functions under the Department of Home Affairs, Assam. The Headquarters of Assam police is situated at Ulubari in the Capital city Guwahati.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Assam Police is all set to invite interest contenders to join 19 vacant posts of Stenographer as soon as possible. For this, the corporation has released recruitment notice. Interest candidates can take part in Assam Police Recruitment 2020 at the earliest by applying offline for the related posts before the closing date 4th May 2020.
Further in this post check out the additional information related to the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, pay scale and many more.
Assam Police Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date to Apply||04/05/2020|
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Please the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit criteria, etc. to get selected for this recruitment process.
For the post of Nurse, you must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
If you are concerned about the application fee, selection process and salary under this recruitment, kindly read more.
Please visit the official site to get accurate details of the application fee structure or all categories.
Assam Police Officials will select the entrants by conducting the face to face Interview.
The proposed salary by the Assam Police Representatives is between Rs. 14000-49000 Per Month.
Important Instructions to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Have a thorough look on the step by step guideline to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020.
- Step 1: There is only offline process to get into the recruitment process.
- Step 2: Log on the Assam Police Official Site at www.police.assam.gov.in
- Step 3: Find out the recruitment section and check the advertisement for the Stenographer Vacancies.
- Step 4: If you are eligible to apply, download the application form and take a print copy.
- Step 5: Fill the required details in the application form.
- Step 5: Recheck the data and send to the following address – Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam, Rehabari, Guwahati -781008