The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a legal body (made through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is liable for making, updating, keeping up and overseeing common avionics foundation in India.
AAI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Airports Authority of India is welcoming application for 03 opportunities under AAI Recruitment 2020. Competitors who are intrigued can apply for AAI Recruitment 2020. Applications are welcomed from the gifted possibility for posts including Quality Manager, Operation Manager. Qualified competitors are hereby informed that they can apply just by means of the online application process before 16th May 2020.
In this article, you will become acquainted with the qualification rules, age limit, instruction capability required, and more subtleties.
AAI Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Quality Manager, Operation Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||16/05/2020|
AAI Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of The Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2020
Get every key detail regarding eligibility criteria that you need to follow to qualify GMRC Recruitment Exam 2020.
Competitors may be qualified is he/she conveys a graduation degree/AME from a perceived college or establishment.
Candidates must be less or equal to 70 years. Relaxation will be available for reserved candidates.
AAI Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Find out broad knowledge about application fees, selection procedure, pay scale, and more.
There is no application fee for applying online.
The commission will set a personal interview process and candidates will be chosen based on their presentation in the particular tests.
Selected candidates will receive Rs.65000 per month as a salary.
Important Instructions to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2020
If you want to apply without any hurdle, please read the given application methodology to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020 effectively.
- Step 1: Candidates must fill the application by means of the online procedure as it were.
- Step 2: In request to fill the online application, competitors must visit the official site www.aai.aero
- Step 3: After signing in, fill the total subtleties as asked in the online application structure including your name, address, capability, work experience, and so on.
- Step 4: Upload your examined photograph, signature, and other required records cautiously.
- Step 5: Now present the application form in the wake of looking into all the subtleties once more.