Good news for Xiaomi followers, Xiaomi has finally revealed out its most Awaiting “Smart Living” in Bengaluru. The company has launched the variety of products including Mi Band 3, Smart TV, and lots more. In the social media, the company hints at four icons also mentioning that there are about to be 4+ products which they are going to launch.
Xiaomi also featured the GIF in the media which shows 5 icons which are going to be launch at the Event, from which mostly we can easily guess which are following:
- The ‘Eye’ icon represents the launch of a 360-degree capture of the Mi Home Smart Camera which is going to be at cost of Rs. 2,699.
- The supposed ‘Air’ icon represents the Mi Air Purifier 2S costs Rs. 8,999.
- The ‘Popcorn’ icon represents the launch of Smart TV as an Entertainment and that is Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Pro which will available in two variants including 55-inches and 49-inches costs at Rs. 49,999 for 55inches and Rs. 29,999 for 49 inches.
- The ‘Heart’ icon represents the Mi Band 3 for heart rate monitoring which costs Rs. 1,999.
- The 5th icon is “GPS” represents Mi Luggage for the convenience in travel which is a Suitcase costs Rs. 2,999 for 20inches and Rs. 4,299 for 24 inches.
are other many products which are going to be released and they are coming with too many features which will be surprising to see. We can tell you that the Mi Band 3 and Mi Air Purifier 2S will be available tomorrow at 12 pm. So get ready to get hands on these two products. And for more details about these products and upcoming sales of these products, Stay tuned.
Recently, the company has sent out a media invites for an event in Bengaluru, where it is stated to launch a lot of new products. Xiaomi running the teaser pages using the tagline ”Smart Living” on the social media. As the name implied, the company try to expand their smart products portfolio in India by various items.