The long-awaited Big Billion Days Sale is coming on the Flipkart, This time, The Big Billion Day is powered by Mastercard. As we all know, the people were worried if the sale this time will come or not because it already has gotten late as compared to last year which was 20-24 September, so there wasn’t any hint if the sale will hit on the Flipkart or not. But Flipkart has officially announced the sale on their official website and app and it is expected that sale will starts from 10th – 14th October.
But the thing is that there is not any official confirmation on-sale date yet, and it is also a good thing because Flipkart has converted it into a “Contest Alert”. Yes, you heard that Flipkart said that if you can guess the right ‘Sales Date’, then you will get the Gift vouchers worth of 100 Rs. every day until the sales gets ended. And that’s not all, Not only one person will get the gift vouchers, but the First 500 people to get the right dates will get the gift vouchers worth 100 Rs on every day.
They have announced some offers details which will be helpful in the Big Billion Days sale which are following:
- The Huge Discounts will be available on HDFC Credit and Debit cards.
- No Cost EMI on leading Credit and Debit card holders which can come in handy when you can’t afford some products on a single payment.
- No Cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv EMI cards also available for the sale.
- You can avail the EMI on your Debit cards (without any need of credits cards).
- You can also use the Gift Cards from other websites and apps with offers which they are providing.
- They also mentioned that you should Update your address and other info for the easy checkouts before the products go out of stock.
As we mentioned, the official dates are still not mentioned, but our best guess can be early October this year, And maybe some of you get to have Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 100. That’s all we have about the Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale, So stay tuned for more updates.